This tool is better known as “iOS Reverse Engineering Toolkit.” iRET is presumably a standout amongst other software in iOS hacking tools. Automation and shortcuts are the crucial features to make work more productive and practical. This application includes precise capability tools that offer, giving comfort and client effectiveness. Infiltration testing can be a monotonous action, as every security vulnerability is fixed and expelled, similar tests must be run over and over.
The App does the following functions:
- dumpDecrypted: Allows for the administration and manipulation of keychains, keys, and certificates
- SQLite: A public domain, relational database management system
- Theos: Runtime manipulation tools
- Keychain_dumper: It checks which keychain items are available after an iPhone has been jailbroken
- Plutil: Can be used to check the syntax of property list files, or for changing plist files from one format into another
- Class-dump-z: Used for header creation in dumps..